Thursday, February 23, 2012

BUG 'UTCH #6: Christmas On The Moon/AWOL

Christmas On The Moon Listen


Well, the development of this track was a bit messy, and definitely convoluted ... Coming out of the Bug 'Utch every night and looking up at a sparkling night time sky just made me want to write a song about the cosmos from the wonderment of being a child. The black as ink sky with vibrant stars is just awesome and never failed to stop me dead in my tracks as the biting chill air took my breath way; I'd stay there bedazzled under a cosmic overhead blanket of black and bright. "How neat would it be to be a child wanting to hitch a ride with an astronaut on his way to the moon?" I thought. That's it; that's my song. Right there! So, I started to build the track with help from the terrif LRW and Ronnie Paris on piano ... and, hey presto: Christmas On The Moon

Christmas On The Moon


In 1997 I was in an acoustic pop flamenco thrash trio called Rage & Silence. We played the LA circuit and recorded a couple of demos. One song has always endured for me, (AWOL) and as it kind of suits the mood of this cd, I decided to include it as a bonus track. Most people only know me as a recording artist, but I have done many things/worn many creative artistic hats, and this is just another side of me: a live acoustic guitarist & vocalist. With Scott Richards & Kim Dumbec. Plus, I Lurves This Song. I've Gone AWOL NICE!


Ps. Wanna read all about Rage & Silence? Go here: Download Chapter 3: Rage & Silence NICE!


All tracks ©2011/12 primal mood music

No comments:

Link Referall


free web site traffic and promotion


BlogUpp!