Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BUG 'UTCH #5: Ber Dat Dat Dat!/Is It Our Last Xmas, Together?

Listen  Ber Dat Dat Dat! 

Originally, this track was going to a sprawling musical mass, with 2 guitars, classical, & boogie woogie pianists (separate dudes) all getting a shot at the title; a little like in a  blues jam, handing off to one another. However, I just couldn't wait for the piano performances, so I edited this shorter version with just guitars & vocals. I used my go to guitar guys: LRW & Mindmovie, who both did a fabulous job. Mindmovie with his blistering solos and LRW with his subtle geetar interplay with the voice: Ah lurves them both! Must admit, I like the track at this length, but maybe, who knows, if those piano dudes ever get back to me ...?

Listen  Is It Our Last Christmas, Together?

I've written so many songs about her, I'm beginning to feel a lil like Oedipus. Anyway, I suddenly had a feeling, last christmas, that it well might be our last. However, I am enjoying the moments she is still with us. Again with great performances by my two guitar dudes, above. Thanks, boys. rtq :)

No comments:

Link Referall


free web site traffic and promotion


BlogUpp!