Saturday, March 3, 2012

BUG 'UTCH #8: "I Don't Want To Be In Love: Claas Reimer D&B RMX"

Listen: I Don't Want To Be In Love: Claas Reimer D&B RMX
or here: http://soundcloud.com/claas-reimer

Back in 2001, I released a trance-y pop single in collaboration with Synthetica aka Bernie Tavis aka Skyko: I Don't Want To Be In Love. Now, it's 2012, and on The Bug 'Utch cd, I've been collaborating with Claas Reimer (see earlier in this blog) and I'm very happy to be involved, once again, with someone who is respected in the dance world. (Please check out Claas's profile Claas Reimer)

A few months ago, MisterCee/The Dark Beat Meister became aware of  I Don't Want To Be In Love: Radio Edit and asked me for the stems to do a remix. Unfortunately, the original multi track recording is long since "digitally dead & buried," so, I set about re recording my vocals for his use, and what else he needed he lifted from the original mix down track. (Though it sounds like very little was used.) Anyway, I am very happy with Claas's Drum n Bass RMX, so much so, that I am featuring it as a bonus track on the Bug 'Utch cd. Instead of the 'song' format which is featured on the cd, here is a track that is more Claas in his element.

Thanks, Claas. Nice One, deude! :)

1 comment:

ArtieQ said...

Don't you get tired of being Anonymous, Anonymous? Don't you long to come out of the shadows and declare yourself? Grow your own wings and fly, my dear. Life without a safety net can be liberating. Step off, A; you just might enjoy it. Good luck. RTQ

Link Referall


free web site traffic and promotion


BlogUpp!